Skiify –AutoRobotics is an advance Robotics workshop on intelligent Autonomous, basic electronics or microcontroller based robots. This workshop is primarily aims to clear the basic concept of electronic & electrical components. At the end of the workshop student will be able to make their own Self Brain Robot which will do various activities.
Benefits of AutoRobotics Workshop:
- Detailed Knowledge of Electronics and Electrical Concepts along with kinematics and Dynamics of Robot
- Hands on session along with theory session step by step
- Participants learn to choose various components values optimally while designing circuits
- Complete knowledge of components.
- Learn basic concepts of microcontrollers, its applications in robotics and burning microcontroller using MAX232
2 Days [8 Hours/Day]
Concepts to be covered during the workshop:
- Introduction to autonomous robotics.
- Conceptualization of an autonomous system.
- Mechanics: Chassis and wheel design.
- Robot Locomotion.
- In depth understanding of DC, Stepper and Servo Motors.
- Power systems.
- Dual motor drives-using L298.
- Power supply system and its design.
- Transistors and their functionalities.
- Op-Amps-Architecture and application of LM358.
- LDR Sensors and its functionality.
- Industry design and safety standards.
The hands-on session includes:
- Build a simple DC motor
- Controlling DC motor with a single LDR.
- Building a light chasing robot.
- Stopping a robot at an obstacle.
- Building an obstacle avoiding robot.
- Building a line following robot.
- Building blow operated robot.
- Building cruise control robot.